In the event that I sin,
will you be kind enough
to lend me your hand and
pull me far from transgression?
In the event that I am careless,
will you be thoughtful enough
to plant into my heart seeds
that remind me of the bitter truth?
In the event that I err,
will you be generous enough
and pave a way that leads
to realization and repentance?
In the event that I am lost,
will you be concerned enough
to tirelessly guide me
out of the merciless shadows?
In the event that I am astray,
will you be tender enough
to show me the road
away from unforgivable evil?
In the event that I sin,
please let there be space in your heart
to be stern,
caring, and
loving.
Advise me,
slowly take my hand in yours,
and return me
to the righteous path.
Please don't simply,
cruelly,
leave me
in the dark abyss
of my pitiful ignorance.
In the event you ever see me commit wrong, and God knows I do, please, if it does not trouble you, do correct me.
will you be kind enough
to lend me your hand and
pull me far from transgression?
In the event that I am careless,
will you be thoughtful enough
to plant into my heart seeds
that remind me of the bitter truth?
In the event that I err,
will you be generous enough
and pave a way that leads
to realization and repentance?
In the event that I am lost,
will you be concerned enough
to tirelessly guide me
out of the merciless shadows?
In the event that I am astray,
will you be tender enough
to show me the road
away from unforgivable evil?
In the event that I sin,
please let there be space in your heart
to be stern,
caring, and
loving.
Advise me,
slowly take my hand in yours,
and return me
to the righteous path.
Please don't simply,
cruelly,
leave me
in the dark abyss
of my pitiful ignorance.
***
In the event you ever see me commit wrong, and God knows I do, please, if it does not trouble you, do correct me.
0 comments